Tooth Extractions – Evergreen, CO
Building A Healthy Smile Foundation
Our team at Evergreen Dental Group realizes that there’s no replacement for your natural tooth once it’s removed or lost. That’s why we’ll do everything in our power to save it. However, some situations that involve severe damage may be best solved with a tooth extraction. Fortunately, if this is the case for you, we offer a variety of restorative treatments to help rebuild your smile to look completely natural.
Why Choose Evergreen Dental Group for Tooth Extractions?
Why Would You Need a Tooth Extraction?
Once we’re able to examine your mouth, we can walk you through your treatment options. We typically recommend extraction when patients face some of the following issues:
- A tooth is visibly damaged and it can’t be repaired.
- The root of a tooth is infected and a root canal can’t treat it.
- You need a tooth removed to undergo orthodontic treatment successfully.
- Teeth are impacted below the gumline.
- A tooth is loose as a result of gum disease.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried about Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Improve My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Afraid/Nervous of the Dentist I am Interested in Sleep Apnea Therapy I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services